Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Originally posted by Eric@Aug 23 2004, 07:27 PM
I probably had that antenna over a week before I even got the car
Just be careful... since its as easy to put on... its as easy to take off (by other ppl I mean).
Now it makes me want to find an S2000.... j/k

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Just make sure you don't drive by San Diego... I may just follow you and take your umm..... ..... when you're away from your car.

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
nice ride... I was wondering when you would get some pictures for us

of course I did already see it live.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
lookin good, Eric. Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
614 Posts
very nice car eric! i have an antenna just like you but i found that reception was better with the stock antenna so i switched it back. not to scare you or anything but it's true. people really will steal your antenna. i had a nice little antenna stolen off of my 2003 corolla s in february while my car was parked in the parking garage at my college.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the comments everyone

Plissken,
Search for "S2000 Antenna" on eBay to find the OEM ones... There are a lot of rip offs & lookalikes on there, but you should be able to find it for about the same price. I paid just over $20 shipped.

Kwiksilver,
Thanks for the heads-up... if I have to go anywhere where I'd worry about it, I'll try to take my g/f's car
I'd actually prefer to have no antenna at all like her Eclipse... oh, and I think I did notice some static today in an area where it would probably be clear w/ the stock antenna, but I don't listen to the radio that much & on my normal route to work, it's still clear

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
You can also go to a honda dealership and ask to buy one just to be sure you have the right one.

I was thinking about putting a stub of an antenna on mine... not sure yet...

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by Kwiksilver@Aug 24 2004, 10:24 AM
very nice car eric! i have an antenna just like you but i found that reception was better with the stock antenna so i switched it back. not to scare you or anything but it's true. people really will steal your antenna. i had a nice little antenna stolen off of my 2003 corolla s in february while my car was parked in the parking garage at my college.
thats why i'll leave the stock antenna on

Nathan
ycart1201

1 - 20 of 50 Posts