Scion tC Forums banner

My FM W/ Eyelids & Red Calipers

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  greg091 
#1 ·
Hey, did my eyelid overlays from BlueBatMobile yesterday. I would definitely recommend it, as I think it makes the car look a little more aggressive, and BlueBat's "Color matched" option actually matches the FM fairly well.

Here's a close-up :-D

Sorry, I got a little camera happy

I also painted my calipers red with the Duplicolor kit. The paint and cleaner were great, but the brush it came with was falling apart as I went on. By the time I was done with the front two wheels, it had already fallen apart!
Here are the pics:

See less See more
Discussion starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I don't think the pics really do the lids justice. They blend in a lot more in person. Nah, the back calipers aren't painted. I wasn't sure which would look better, so I decided I'd just do the fronts for now, and just do the backs later if I wanna.

Discussion starter · #5 ·
They were actually a lot easier than I thought. For the first caliper, we took it off, but then realized that we really didn't need to cuz the paint was thick enough and didn't run off onto the rotors. Plus, the one drop I got on the rotor was cleaned off with the provided brake cleaner.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.