Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is up with my floormats being on backorder? Been almost 2 weeks and I still have the paper toyota thing on the floor. Why wouldn't they have enough of these made? I can see why my exhaust and ground effects are on backorder, but floormats?

And another thing, whats the deal with floormats being an option? Who doesn't want floormats, except a ******* who is going to put some Yosemite Sam ones in there from Walmart? Maybe I'll start a poll with the topic of: "Did you order floormats?" Yes or no.

Ok, I'm done with my rant. But is anyone else waiting for these and pimpin some TRD paper floormats like me?

late

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I got them financed in with the car. I'll ask them tomorrow. Maybe I'll save a few bucks...

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
**update** I called the dealer today because they screwed up my paperwork. At the same time I was wasteing my time with this, I asked them "Where is my backordered stuff?" I get a call back later today and they have received my ground effects and my exhaust which I am getting installed tomorrow. Hopefully I can get those install with no headache. (yeah right)

Boy did the customer service lady call and kiss some major ass...

Oh, and the floormats: I was told that they have 5 sets of these on backorder!!!

late

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.