Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is up with my floormats being on backorder? Been almost 2 weeks and I still have the paper toyota thing on the floor. Why wouldn't they have enough of these made? I can see why my exhaust and ground effects are on backorder, but floormats?

And another thing, whats the deal with floormats being an option? Who doesn't want floormats, except a redneck who is going to put some Yosemite Sam ones in there from Walmart? Maybe I'll start a poll with the topic of: "Did you order floormats?" Yes or no.

Ok, I'm done with my rant. But is anyone else waiting for these and pimpin some TRD paper floormats like me?

late

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Hahahaha.... sorry gotta laugh at your TRD floor mats there.
Well I'm surprised your floor mats are on back order. Did you get them from your dealer?? If so, can you cancel the order?? If so... I think McGeorges still has them in stock. You can probably order them direct from McGeorges....

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I got them financed in with the car. I'll ask them tomorrow. Maybe I'll save a few bucks...

·
Registered
372 Posts
Got mine through the dealer, but next time, no due to cost. Will say this. They are impressive and come the closest to be worth the cost compared to any other car I owned.

Have fun!

Dan

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
yeah, the factory mats are nice, I got them from the dealer too, and paid the $145 for em. I think it would've been nice if I had ordered them from mcgeorge, and saved myself some $$$. I've heard of the backorder on the mats from my dealer too, but that's after I got mine. So I think it's just the simple basics of economics at play: Demand>Supply=shortage. Just give it some time, the paper mats look HOT!! :c)

·
Registered
45 Posts
oh, I'll be ticked if I have to wait for these "amazing" floormats, especially after waiting almost two months to get the car.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
You can always not buy the floormats from the dealers since you haven't done your paperwork yet. They can't force you to buy it from them. Call them and ask if the mats are on back order. If so, check to see if McGeorges still has them. If they do, order it from them early and tell your dealer you don't want them anymore.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Also, FYI, I demanded a refund on my lip spoiler when they told me two and a half weeks after I bought the car that the spoiler was on back-order. I'm awaiting the refund check now.

This should work with the floormats too. They shouldn't sell you something they don't have.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
**update** I called the dealer today because they screwed up my paperwork. At the same time I was wasteing my time with this, I asked them "Where is my backordered stuff?" I get a call back later today and they have received my ground effects and my exhaust which I am getting installed tomorrow. Hopefully I can get those install with no headache. (yeah right)

Boy did the customer service lady call and kiss some major ass...

Oh, and the floormats: I was told that they have 5 sets of these on backorder!!!

late

1 - 10 of 10 Posts