Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was out taking pictures of the car to figure out where I wanted my GPS to go, and I figured I'd take some shots of the car itself as well.

I'm thinking about mounting my Pocket PC like this to use as a monitor for the GPS. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I wouldn't be able to open the door for the HU while the Pocket PC was there. I mentioned that here: http://www.yoursciontc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5475 I typically only open that door when I get in and out of the car, and I plan on taking the Pocket PC with me when I get out, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Yeah, Flint Mica is my favorite by far. I don't really like the new Mustangs that came out, but I saw one the other day that was similar to Flint Mica, and it actually looked ok to me. heh.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice, when u gonna tint those windows?[/b]
I might whenever I get some money saved up. Student loans are currently taking presedence. heh

Thought of maybe mountin the Pocket PC somewhere in the cubby hole under the air controls. Or maybe in the cupholders. Just some ideas.[/b]
Yeah. I thought of putting it below the air controls, but I couldn't think of any good way to mount it so that it would be stable and be easily removed. I ordered a suction mount though. Haven't decided if I'm going to mount it by the rearview mirror or closer to the dash yet. I'll post pictures though when the mount comes in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.