Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got off my lazy ass and took some pics:

Got the smoked overlays for eyelids and amber corner from bluebatmobile.

And got the full smoke tailight overlays from bluebatmobile, also painted the rear emblem... it turned out a little lighter than the color of the car, i used phantom grey pearl cause they didn't have duplicolor flint mica... I'm thinking about repainting but can't find paint, open to suggestions.

And got the trd exhaust

The system, Pioneer GM-X862 Amp (yes i know, i plan on buying a newer amp soon), '05 12" Kicker L5Solo-Baric, Custom Kicker Box by Music Machines.

There's a couple more pics and I plan on taking more after i do more mods, visit my cardomain site for more pics:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1261557/1

·
Registered
453 Posts
nice ride, i left you a comment on the cardomain site ( no one ever does...)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, the rear overlays are a pain in the ass... if anyone decides to do them, its way easier if you use one of those hard rubber squeeges and a hairdryer to "stretch" the overlay around round spots.

·
Registered
346 Posts
overlays look sick. you should do the thrid brake light and the mirrors too.

im trying to get em, but bluebat's not responding to me.

·
Registered
72 Posts
the more i look at pictures of the flint mica the more glad i am to have ordered that color, wow cool looking car

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by Sparta@Jul 21 2005, 05:22 PM
the more i look at pictures of the flint mica the more glad i am to have ordered that color, wow cool looking car
Just wait til you see it in person and in the sunlight. It truly sparkles like no other.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
looks real good with the overlays. are the actually tight and clean up close, or did they wrinkle on application?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
they look pretty good upclose, i had some really small nicks near the corners... they wrinkled a little during install but if you take a hairdryer and stretch it just a tiny bit, the wrinkles come out.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Originally posted by CraniumDesigns@Jul 21 2005, 02:45 PM
im trying to get em, but bluebat's not responding to me.
Not responding to me either! I tried PMing and email, but still no word. I'm thinking I might just go with that one other website...

·
Registered
346 Posts
he finally responded. just keep sending him stuff. when i get home i can give you his work email.

·
Registered
346 Posts
oh, and he only accepts check or money order. no paypal. pain in the ass.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.