Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HERE THEY ARE... THE COLOR ALMOST MATCHES PERFECTLY MINUS THE METAL FLAKE IN THE CAR'S PAINT!! TRD SPRINGS ARE ON THE WAY!!! GOD I HATE WAITING..

So what do you think??
isn't she lovely?? anybody heard anything about a billet grille yet??? really like the photo chopped one I want that too.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS i would really love it if somebody could make me a sig out of that last one.... im helpless in that department........

·
Registered
55 Posts
those wheels look especially nice in that first picture. i think that's the best combination of wheels and car color yet. they fit with the car pefectly! i'd like to see a straight side shot the whole car.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
The rims look great. Nice paint color, btw.

Oh, and if you want a billet grille, I saw one pop up on eBay today.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah but that grille is a universal sold with zip ties to hold it on !!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont think so im looking for a billet grille like the one in the photochopped section of this site

·
Registered
614 Posts
those wheels match so well. good job

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hope you are working on a billet grille to replace the top and bottom grill in the fronmt end!!!! I am first in line for that!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
the rims look great. In the handling of the car, could you tell the difference between these and the stock rims?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I did not feel a recognizable difference between these wheels and the stocks except for even more people looking at it

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NEW UPDATE!! here are a couple shots of it with the TRD springs sitting at the Cartronics show in miami!!!
Also a couple shameless plug pics of my club Scion Evolution Miami

I love these springs just sits perfect on 18's. Hope you like!!! I got 2nd place Scion tC conservative. Lawman77 took 1st!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
That looks great! Great rims and the springs just top it off!!!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
damn, those are awesome pics. Like everyone else said, the rims and the springs look really good.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
THANKS FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS GUYS!!! Here is a link to more pics of my ride at the Cartronics show 9-19-04, also more pics of the club cars and demo vehicles at the show enjoy!!

Cartronics show pics!!

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
sweet dude..... sweet!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts