Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Congrats on getting your tC. Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep! BSP has those glitters too. Actually, the glitters on FM is what makes it look good for me when I'm looking close to it and the sun is shining on the car. If it didn't have that, it looks kinda dull. Just like when you see it from a distance, it either looks gray or a shade of green.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Nice job on the cd player mod. I like how you bleeped out the homedepot sign...lol.

I'd be afraid of spilling groceries on the amp with it exposed like that. Think about mounting on the wheel well side of the sub box which is a bit cumbersum. Think about getting a hatchback style sub holder (http://www.crutchfield.com/S-BpLDWZ88QBZ/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?wm=fa&I=044T1010SE)

The pioneer website recommends a 1.0 cu. ft enclosure...i dunno if that's for ported or sealed. That's a big sub, so I dunno if it'll fit in that enclosure linked above

But overall, you might want to invest into whatever tightening tools exist for making the hatch stop rattle because that sub is gonna rattle your car to pieces! Nice!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.