Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOOT for finally taking the time to get pics of my new car!

Let me know if you want certain angles or anything like that and I'll do my best to get it for ya'.

ENJOY!

My tC

Side view

Back view

Lip Spoiler and Bumper Protector

yoursciontC.com decal

* Edit: Oh yeah, I can't log onto cardomain for some reason to put my pics on there...and the photobucket thing only lets you register during certain hours...so I'll fix these pics/take away the links as soon as I can. Hehe.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BLAH...that sucks.

Sorry guys and gals...I'll try and fix during lunch today.

·
Registered
15 Posts
\/\/()()t Loop! Congrats!...and thanX 4 the piX! Nice!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by phammerz@Aug 9 2004, 11:29 AM
Congrats Loopy!!!, thats hot, Flint Mica was orignally going to be my color =), any future mods?
Well at first I didn't think I'd be doing much to the car, but it's calling my name or something, begging me to play with it. Hehe. Of course, hearing everyone else talk about modding theirs is sorta' making a difference, too.

Other than adding small stuff like pedals, shifter, mudguards, and oil cap....I'm thinking about adding interior and exterior purple lights (found them on eBay...trying to figure out how hard they'll be to install...I've never tried anything like that, especially with wiring). Also, I'll probably add an aftermarket sub in the back thinking, and I'm thinking about the strut bar and rear anti-sway bar.....

I'll probably do stuff in that order. I won't do much more to it though beyond all of that. I'm not heaving into messing with cars and that will be plenty work for me.

Oh and Eric, I'll have to get another pic of the decal. I just noticed that the pic I took doesn't look too clean and the decal (and you) deserve better than a crappy pic.

Thanks for all the comments, guys and gals!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
very nice pics, Loopy. Keep us posted on your mods :c)

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by ycart1201@Aug 11 2004, 10:22 PM
i really like that spoiler!

Nathan
ycart1201
Thanks!

I almost opted out on the spoiler and in on the ground effects, since getting effects for the ENTIRE car was only 3 times as expensive as just the little lip spoiler. Hehe.

But, I'm glad I got the spoiler now...adds a nice little kick to the car without being too dramatic. And who knows, maybe I'll splurge on a body kit further down the road....

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by LoopyLady_1+Aug 12 2004, 05:12 AM-->QUOTE (LoopyLady_1 @ Aug 12 2004, 05:12 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-ycart1201
@Aug 11 2004, 10:22 PM
i really like that spoiler!

Nathan
ycart1201
Thanks!

I almost opted out on the spoiler and in on the ground effects, since getting effects for the ENTIRE car was only 3 times as expensive as just the little lip spoiler. Hehe.

But, I'm glad I got the spoiler now...adds a nice little kick to the car without being too dramatic. And who knows, maybe I'll splurge on a body kit further down the road....
[/b]
yep.

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
250 Posts
nice car, looks cool

1 - 20 of 21 Posts