Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry it took me so long to get some pics. But here ya go. I'll get some more to put together for a small website i am putting together and then you all can link to it. Well here ya go.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is on of the trunk. Not very deep.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea no kidden Eric. There is some serious metal flake in this paint.

CarChick, it is a 5sp and the only option i got was the floor and trunk mats. Other than that its pretty much all i need. I cant wait till those of you with out have the chance to get one. It is truly an amazing machine.i just noticed i left out another pick of the center peice of the dash...

·
Registered
181 Posts
sweeeeet pics C!ph3r...

waaaaaaaaah.. i want my scion

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh heck yea. It is a beautiful canvis to paint upon.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats a great color!!! time to start the mods! 

Nathan
ycart1201[/b]
Started to day. Did the simple things first. Hyper white head lights and replacing my other bulbs with LEDs. I just think LED bulbs look better and last much longer. I have been am import tuner before there was a name for it and to be honest i think i will leave this one a lone. For a while at least. Its just been such a long time since i didnt need to work on my car i dont want to touch it. Maybe in a year or so but not right away. First to buy last to mod

·
Registered
46 Posts
congrats man!

Yeah, that is the color I would like as well, it looks like a flat dark grey but I saw a sample chip @ a dealer and it is very metallic.

Nice car!

//gwailo-

·
Registered
131 Posts
I wonder if the flint mica color will be the color of choice?

·
Registered
1 Posts
C!ph3r

Thanks for the pix. Used one for my homepage because I also bought the Flint Mica. As you know, it's WAY more metallic than any picture indicates ! Gotta wait three weeks for delivery of the 5 speed. Riding my cycle through PA today, talked to a Minister and his wife in a black cherry auto. They love it ( of course ! ).

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by C!ph3r@Jul 2 2004, 06:01 PM
thats a great color!!! time to start the mods! 

Nathan
ycart1201
Started to day. Did the simple things first. Hyper white head lights and replacing my other bulbs with LEDs. I just think LED bulbs look better and last much longer. I have been am import tuner before there was a name for it and to be honest i think i will leave this one a lone. For a while at least. Its just been such a long time since i didnt need to work on my car i dont want to touch it. Maybe in a year or so but not right away. First to buy last to mod
[/b][/quote]
right on!

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
999 Posts
Could I make a picture request?

Could you take a real close up shot of the headlights? I wanna see how they really look, clear or not, etc. See if it looks good with a possible HID conversion.

Thanks!

Where is the E-Brake?! Out of every picture I've seen, I can never find it. Is it near the stick shift, or is it near the bottom left of the steering wheel.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by SilverX@Jul 6 2004, 01:32 AM

Could you take a real close up shot of the headlights? I wanna see how they really look, clear or not, etc. See if it looks good with a possible HID conversion.

Thanks!

Where is the E-Brake?! Out of every picture I've seen, I can never find it. Is it near the stick shift, or is it near the bottom left of the steering wheel.
hid conversion would be sweet!!!

nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by SilverX@Jul 6 2004, 04:32 AM

Thanks!

its funny you mention that
i am in the process now. I am trying to get a hold of some DOT projectors to go with my Gen 4 ballasts and an extra headlight to practice on. Thats the hardpart. Finding a deal on a headlight. I am at work now but when i get home i'll put up a pic of the headlight.

And as far as the ebrake goes...it is in perfect placement for a good 'ol yank to send yourself in a nice sideways motion.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

1 - 20 of 66 Posts