Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
very nice looking good color choice, of course what color choices that our tc has that are not good? what colors I ask you, what colors?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Great car.. Awesome Color I can't wait for mine!! *giddy*

soj

what colors I ask you, what colors?[/b]
Not sayen black cherry is bad, but for some reason it reminds me of cough syrup.. >_< Now if they made a minthal air freshener... good lord... lmao

·
Registered
173 Posts
Originally posted by Jonno323@Sep 13 2005, 06:06 AM
In the 2nd pic, if you look closely you can see my old 91 Camry. Good car.
I agree with you about the 91 Camry being a good car. The car I had before buying my tC was a 91 Camry with 160,000 miles with no major mechanical problems. I felt really sad about selling that car, I hope this one will be able to hit 160,000 without any problems.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I like it! Getting my FM tinted soon (I hope). Yeah my neighbor is buying a tC also and she used to have a Camry. Her's got stolen on Sunday.

·
Registered
244 Posts
damn nice car!! FM is like the new craze these days. wen i was first on the hunt for my TC i called a dealership and i asked if they had any TC's and surely they had one....i asked what color it was.....and the guy said "the color you want" what color would that be? take a wild guess

·
Registered
84 Posts
haha yea... my old car was an '85 camry, i actually still have it. We call it seabiscuit (like the horse).... the dam,n thing never stops running even with the 20 years and almost 150,000 + miles on it

·
Registered
75 Posts
Good color choice, like mine.
The tint really looks good too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.