Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
nice pix... you're now a certified chick magnet... btw, just a reminder, the adhesive on the temp plates sticking up at the back window, they can be really messy when they get dry and your taking them off... i suggest you use something that doesn't stick too much... i used a clear removable mounting square... you can get those in any school supplies store... goodluck with the car... and also, did you get those leather seats from the dealer?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Oh yeah, that leather look is NICE!

Grats on your gorgeous car!!! :thumbs up:

·
Registered
999 Posts
OMG, the leather justs amazing! I must get that option... oohhh *drools*.

Whats that line shaped hole on the side of the front leather seats? (Picture 10)
Is it for the attachment to hold the seat belt away from the neck?

·
Registered
999 Posts
It still has memory seats right? I wonder if the leather chair itself varies from dealer to dealer.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks; I saw a pic of another scion with custom leather in it that looked REALLY good. It was pretty much the same as mine, except on the headrests of the seats, it had embroided "Scion" in it with the emblem and everything. When I saw that pic I was praying that the dealer would do that with mine too but nope lol

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks, guys. at first i definitely wanted them, because i thought it would look good, esp. on flint mica. then i saw some pics of them on another car and they looked pretty shiny and reflective up close and i wasn't sure if i wanted them anymore... so after sittin on the fence for a while i decided to get them along with the door sills, floormats and car cover and i am definitely not disappointed.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Very tasty...I see you also have the mudguards installed.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Wow, I remember reading this thread a year ago.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts