Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
nice pix... you're now a certified chick magnet... btw, just a reminder, the adhesive on the temp plates sticking up at the back window, they can be really messy when they get dry and your taking them off... i suggest you use something that doesn't stick too much... i used a clear removable mounting square... you can get those in any school supplies store... goodluck with the car... and also, did you get those leather seats from the dealer?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Oh yeah, that leather look is NICE!

Grats on your gorgeous car!!! :thumbs up:

·
Registered
999 Posts
OMG, the leather justs amazing! I must get that option... oohhh *drools*.

Whats that line shaped hole on the side of the front leather seats? (Picture 10)
Is it for the attachment to hold the seat belt away from the neck?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks, guys. at first i definitely wanted them, because i thought it would look good, esp. on flint mica. then i saw some pics of them on another car and they looked pretty shiny and reflective up close and i wasn't sure if i wanted them anymore... so after sittin on the fence for a while i decided to get them along with the door sills, floormats and car cover and i am definitely not disappointed.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.