Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... let's see... what all did I do to this thing? Lowered it, tinted the windows, sawed off the antenna, debadged the rear end, and put on some new wheels, complete with brakes. Be gentle!

Here's the original (the color is tweaked a little, but otherwise original), click for full-size image:

And here's the chop, again.. click it:

I'm going to bed now... I have to get up at 4am!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry to disappoint you.

Man, I wish those rims would really fit on my tC. I'm told the offset they come in won't work. The more I look at them, the more I like them.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Great chop!!! The rims are okay but I'm sure you could find one's a lot nicer. Don't let the fact that they won't fit on your car bug ya too bad!!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I dunno what else to do to it. I played around with the colors some, but it looks worse than the first chop:

I darkened the tint some, changed the body color, cleared out all the lights, made the wheels a gold-ish color... I think that's it. I tried to make the exhaust tip gold-ish to match the wheels, but I couldn't get it work how I wanted, so I just left it as is.

It's hard to do colors without making them look fake.

Btw... I think I might have a good way to shadow the brake rotors if you're adding them in seperate (I haven't tried it yet, those are the same wheels as before with brakes already attached). But, I used this technique on here. Basically, after I colored the wheels, I used the polygon tool and went in between the spokes of the wheels and then desaturated that. Or instead of desaturate you could just change up teh brightness/contrast to make it shadowed... I dunno, I'll have to try it later. Just thought I'd share.

There should be a sticky thread in this forum... Tips, Tricks, and Tutorials.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.