Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Out with the old, in with the new...

Thank God!

I must say I'm stoked, and I think the "Pedistal Spoiler" looks killer...

I'm taking Pics with a regular camera as soon as this freakin' rain stops...

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Feb 21 2005, 06:45 PM
Some pics have the foglights...some don't?
Is that really his tC?????

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Hmmm, makes you wonder.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Feb 21 2005, 03:45 PM
Some pics have the foglights...some don't?
Since I installed the fog light kit on mine in about 1 hour including answering the phone a couple times..that is no problem there. Looks good to me.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I took acouple of them before I returned the car for it's options, it took 2 days but they gave me a really nice "Ford Focus" rental car with MP3 in dash, the thing had like 1000 miles on it... So the time away from my tC wasn't too painful.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Nice car. I really like the look or the pedestal spoiler. Maybe I'll go back and get that...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thx...

If you know anyone who own's or works for a shop, you can prolly get a much better price on the exact same part, they just order it from the dealer @ wholesale.

I found this out after the I bought...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ah, that looks like the Flint Mica that is for sale at my local dealer. The rear pedestal spoiler is still growing on me, but I'm torn between what I like better: that or the rear lip spoiler. Regardless, your tC looks great. Congratulations to you!

My classmate has a similar Volvo that's burgundy and it breaks down pretty much every weekend, so I can probably imagine how relieved you were to finally get a new car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.