Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the heat of boredom tonight, I decided to try chopping a picture of my tC out front of my house. I have only used Photoshop in the past to add text and other minor fixes, NEVER anything like this. Add a few hours of frustration, some radial blur, and poor man's photoshop tint, and you have this:

Click Here for the full size (1600x1200) version.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Holy Sh*t, that is BEAUTIFUL.
I'm abit confused with the white lights, are they lighting?
Perfect picture other then the lighting that doesn't look like lighting,

New desktop image for me!

I mean lightning, heh.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
nice chop....gotta start playing around with photoshop...

·
Registered
614 Posts
wow. that would make a great wallpaper. it would look better without the front paper license plate showing.
great job!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Looks good. I dont have the patience or the creativity to sit and mess around with those type of programs.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Kwiksilver@Aug 25 2004, 06:12 PM
wow. that would make a great wallpaper. it would look better without the front paper license plate showing.
great job!
Here's the wallpaper!

Thanks for the compliment. It's actually a metal New Jersey license plate - perhaps I'll chop it out to redo the wallpaper. There's actually one other glaring error - tell me if you spot it!

·
Registered
999 Posts
I'm guessing its the reflection on the car? Seems to be tree shadows, with no tree's insight. Was that it?

·
Registered
936 Posts
Originally posted by JZA70@Aug 25 2004, 04:27 AM
man why does everyone have these super ultra flashy sigs now lol... even tcrazy has one
Im the flashy type! J/K........i felt left out with all these guys having such great sigs, so JackerCrack and FrostByte both made one for me.....and they did an awesome job! -t

1 - 20 of 20 Posts