Scion tC Forums banner

My First 'Chop Ever

2338 Views 19 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  ycart1201
In the heat of boredom tonight, I decided to try chopping a picture of my tC out front of my house. I have only used Photoshop in the past to add text and other minor fixes, NEVER anything like this. Add a few hours of frustration, some radial blur, and poor man's photoshop tint, and you have this:

Click Here for the full size (1600x1200) version.
See less See more
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Holy Sh*t, that is BEAUTIFUL.
I'm abit confused with the white lights, are they lighting?
Perfect picture other then the lighting that doesn't look like lighting,

New desktop image for me!

I mean lightning, heh.
See less See more
Wow thanks a lot - not lightning - just blurred background lights.
NICE! Very nice job!
Thanks a lot - I had fun doing it - I can imagine it'll only get more fun once I get used to the tools and techniques.
damn i need photo shop NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
man why does everyone have these super ultra flashy sigs now lol... even tcrazy has one
nice chop....gotta start playing around with photoshop...
Thanks - it was more fun that I would have imagined
wow. that would make a great wallpaper. it would look better without the front paper license plate showing.
great job!
See less See more
I'm using his 800x600 version as my desktop. The 1600x1200 is too upclose for me (of the tC).
Looks good. I dont have the patience or the creativity to sit and mess around with those type of programs.
Originally posted by Kwiksilver@Aug 25 2004, 06:12 PM
wow. that would make a great wallpaper. it would look better without the front paper license plate showing.
great job!
Here's the wallpaper!

Thanks for the compliment. It's actually a metal New Jersey license plate - perhaps I'll chop it out to redo the wallpaper. There's actually one other glaring error - tell me if you spot it!
I'm guessing its the reflection on the car? Seems to be tree shadows, with no tree's insight. Was that it?
Yeah the reflections are definitely a weak point (it's my house), and if you look to the far right, the edge of the track closest to us, there's some sloppy stamp tool.
Originally posted by JZA70@Aug 25 2004, 04:27 AM
man why does everyone have these super ultra flashy sigs now lol... even tcrazy has one
Im the flashy type! J/K........i felt left out with all these guys having such great sigs, so JackerCrack and FrostByte both made one for me.....and they did an awesome job! -t
See less See more
yeah, I agree... its gotta be the reflections on the roof.... other than that.. seems perfect to me.
waaaaaaaaaa wwwaaaaaaa i want a neat sig too!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice and clean! i like it!

Nathan
ycart1201
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.