Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the INJEN exhaust, with the resonator cut out. Also the K&N CAI, what you guys think???

My Exhaust!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, yea its a bit loud, but im used to it now! haha

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea, it didnt do it before i got the resonator chopped!, but the gain in power was well worth it!, laugh if you will.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Nice! I'm hearing a hint of american muscle? LOL that thing growls... nice job, can't wait to get my K&N!

·
Registered
172 Posts
that video has the most wipes this side of the empire strikes back...

sounds good, though. a bit raspy at the top... but it works.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Originally posted by Zygote55@Jun 15 2005, 09:44 AM
Sounds great until you hit the higher RPMs

courier - I dont' have a resonator on mine and it doesn't rasp like that at higher rpms.
Thanks. I'm probably going to get this exhaust before too long. The H&R springs car had this exhaust at first and they've since switched to something else. The owner said he'd let it go for very cheap, but I haven't heard exactly how much yet.
If I get it and don't end up liking it, I'll put it on here for sale for cheap too.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Originally posted by courier11sec+Jun 15 2005, 09:57 PM-->QUOTE (courier11sec @ Jun 15 2005, 09:57 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Zygote55
@Jun 15 2005, 09:44 AM
Sounds great until you hit the higher RPMs

courier - I dont' have a resonator on mine and it doesn't rasp like that at higher rpms.
Thanks. I'm probably going to get this exhaust before too long. The H&R springs car had this exhaust at first and they've since switched to something else. The owner said he'd let it go for very cheap, but I haven't heard exactly how much yet.
If I get it and don't end up liking it, I'll put it on here for sale for cheap too. [/b]
I should have been more clear...I don't have the same exhaust as the guy with the video. Mine is the creativecompacts exhaust.

·
Registered
125 Posts
link doesnt work as of july 2nd

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.