Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone stole my rear scion emblem! I don't live in the ghetto or anything so I'm thinking it was just a stupid kid. It was really disturbing though! They scraped the paint on the edge trying to pry it off. Until now my TC was spotless, now it looks like crap. Has this happened to anyone else?

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
it happend on my 85 honda. we used to say it was the work of the "the H bandit" everybody i saw who had a 84-87 prelude had their emblem stolen....at least alot here in VA. i would ask them about it. but then too the emblems costed 40-50 bucks and were just cheap plastic so i really think everybody was just stealing everybody elses. i know i was the "H bandit" twice! the second "H" got stolen AGAIN and i superglued the third one i...borrowed...indefinately. sorry bout ur tC, man.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I read a post about this over at ScionLife someone there had the same exact thing happen... Someone stole their scion emblem.. That sucks that ppl do that kinda crap, many years ago as kids a few friends and I used to steal the round star emblems off of mercedes benzs' just because they were hott and cost around $90. to a $100. Sorry to hear it bro..

·
Registered
102 Posts
It sucks that ppl have this need to f**k with other ppls cars.. Its like WTF f**k with the owner but dont screw with someones car.. Do like I did after someone messed with my celica park it somewhere by your house where there is a good range for a camera and put a video cam on it perhaps you just might catch who did it all over again..

Thats when you call Louie up go Ahole bashing...

·
Registered
508 Posts
Originally posted by dman95129@Jan 6 2006, 09:33 AM
Someone stole my rear scion emblem! I don't live in the ghetto or anything so I'm thinking it was just a stupid kid. It was really disturbing though! They scraped the paint on the edge trying to pry it off. Until now my TC was spotless, now it looks like crap. Has this happened to anyone else?
will your insurance cover this? Did you make a police report??? If not, you should...the insurance is more apt to covering it then.

Gah! I'm so sorry. That really sucks.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Oh wow.... that REALLY sucks...

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Originally posted by Matahari+Jan 6 2006, 11:43 AM-->QUOTE (Matahari @ Jan 6 2006, 11:43 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-dman95129
@Jan 6 2006, 09:33 AM
will your insurance cover this? Did you make a police report??? If not, you should...the insurance is more apt to covering it then.

Gah! I'm so sorry. That really sucks.
[/b]
i thought whenever u report stuff to the insurance company, they'll raise ur monthly payment thing

·
Registered
102 Posts
Originally posted by KatiestC@Jan 6 2006, 11:59 AM
My tC was keyed and spray painted.
If that wasnt an act of revenge or a goosy night prank that sucks... I mean it sucks either way but if it being done by a complete stranger and for no absolute reason sucks the most...

·
Registered
508 Posts
um, not always...they have to determine it your fault....

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I think vandalism falls under comprehensive on some policies. Otherwise, you're SOL unless you want to claim it under collision, which will raise your rates. In either event, the damage probably costs less to fix than your deductible, so there's no point in claiming it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.