Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
welcome!!! it appears that the '06's are in san diego now.... nice choice in color too!

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
the 06's that have come into my shop (only a couple now) have the new HU in them, and its the standard HU, not the upgrade. it could be the dealers are bringing them in without a HU in the car, and installing them at the dealership. seeing as how the p/n changed, they may be ordering like usual since the parts guys arent hip to the new units yet. we have been equipping our cars at the port, then having them shipped up. the HU is not installed at the factory, since there is the option of HU. if we dont ask for it to be installed, it wont be. car comes up with a hole in the dash.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
hey... you have the new Finch CD... how do you like it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Jun 14 2005, 02:44 AM
oh, and BTW, nice ride. didnt mean to hijack your thread.
thanks. yes, you are right too, the audio HU gets installed at the dealer, they weren't on the ball with it tho (or they didn't have any 06 audio HU in) so they put in an 05. i complained, and they're going to install it tomorrow morning!
the thing that sucks, is that my AUX input doesn't seem to connect to my mp3player (yes, just use a cd-r w/mp3s, but that kinda sucks)
. anywho, will be sure to put up pics of the new 06 HU once installed. cheerz!

-out

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
yup... i like lots of bands...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.