Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think i finally figured out how to put pics up.....These are pics of my car pretty much stock except for the spoiler. In the next couple weeks I'm getting foglights, and the grillcraft grill, and eyelids. My future plans are, Rims (maybe like eddnogs), new taillights (smoked, or tycs or tycs smoked), better headlights (unsure what to do about those ), lowering springs, and a cold ait intake. Also I like the factory ground kit but its friggin expensive-the lowest price I've found it at is like $860. No installation.

Here are my pics....any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Beautiful!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Those are sooo nice!

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Originally posted by ruckus789@Dec 28 2005, 05:53 PM
HAHA Ya those are his rims...i think they look sweet, but i kinda want to see them on a BSP. I posted a request in the photochop forum but no one has really responded. oh well
i'll try to do it for you. never saw your thread

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks alot, you did a good job on it. I think they look better on Edds car though....hmmmmmmmmmm i guess they look pretty good, but i think there are rims out there that could look better. What do yall think??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.