Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
The 18"s and the tint look sweet! The Ped Spoiler, however, it's OK.... I guess. The tC's I have seen in person with them are questionable. I saw one here in town and one on my first road trip, this past week, in Tampa. Just doesn't look right IMHO.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Wow, I really like the pics... they make me excited because my car is coming next week and it will look almost just like that except the rims and mine is FM.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Halewafa, yours will look better. Flint Mica is the shiznit.

Edit: Forgot to welcome you to the site, Frodri. Congrats on your new ride.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. serith my tint is 28% on the front and 15% on the rear windows, I wanted it darker but I already had a ticket with my last car for having ilegal tint all around my car... so I went with what it's allow by law here in the state of florida. I'm from gainesville, florida. I have some modifications in mind that I want to do soon like getting the trd lowering springs, dc front strut bar, the twm short shifter stage 2 with a stainless knob, and painting the brake calippers in red. tell me what do you think guys....

·
Registered
243 Posts
i actually like the ped spoiler on that car, makes it look more sporty.

·
Registered
172 Posts
the twm stage 2 is a sweet mod, i think... i love mine.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Originally posted by Halewafa@Jul 30 2005, 09:48 PM
Wow, I really like the pics... they make me excited because my car is coming next week and it will look almost just like that except the rims and mine is FM.
That looks exactly like my car, too, except the rims, tires, spoiler, vvt-i emblem, grill, headlights, and antenna!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Originally posted by poopee514+Aug 2 2005, 12:48 AM-->QUOTE (poopee514 @ Aug 2 2005, 12:48 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Halewafa
@Jul 30 2005, 09:48 PM
That looks exactly like my car, too, except the rims, tires, spoiler, vvt-i emblem, grill, headlights, and antenna!
[/b]
LOL

·
Registered
224 Posts
nice...now all you need is to drop that bad boy!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Did you Ebay the VVT-I emblem? Oh by the way car looks damn sexy!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.