Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the site! Love it and really enjoyed seeing other beautiful tc's out there. I got my beautiful girl in November and I just adore her! The downside is that she is such an attention grabber!
Very lucky because my hubby works for a Toyota dealer so I got the hook up! He ordered the pedastal spoiler which will be mounted this week
He got me a TRD exhaust, leather mesh shifter, a factory sub-woofer, factory mud gaurds, which were painted to match, an auto dimmer rear view mirror with home link and PIAA bulbs. Yes I am very good to him.

I blew out a tire two months ago when I could not avoid a nasty pothole
but other than that she rocks! I honk and wave at fellow tc owners on the road (the hubby hates that!) but I can't help it. Some wave back but others just look at me like I'm nuts
Ah well

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea the tint is mirror fade. I have a love/hate relationship with it. Sometimes I like it and other times I regret it. Atleast it's not permanent! I'm in upstate NY.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Welcome welcome. Nice tC, wasn't diggin' the tint at first, but it kinda grows on you. Does it look uniformly opaque from the inside, or can you see the lines where the reflection starts?

·
Registered
658 Posts
Damn. You really take care of her. It looks so clean except the 2nd pic, but it'd sll good. It's funny where you store your CD's , cuz i store mine there 2. LOL I don't know the purpose of that whole over there, but i put my CD's in there.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the welcome!
When I first got the tint I noticed the lines where the reflection starts but after a while I stopped noticing it. I am having a problem with my paint. I noticed that after several car washes the water stopped beading so I had it waxed and now after a car wash the paint has become hazy in several areas. Take a look at picture #2 and u can see some haze. I got it waxed again and the haze is gone and this where I took the rest of the pics. Anyone else having the same problem? The wax used was Mothers. My hubby is going to take it to the guy who does all the body and paint jobs for the cars that come in for touch ups or body work at the Toyota dealer. Let's see what he has to say.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Nice ride, don't dig the tints simply by association. Always see beat up neons and cavaliers sporting those tints. I'm from NY too, long island. welcome to the site too!

·
Registered
17 Posts
i'm new to the site also, welcome...but yeah i'll agree with everyone else on the tint, but your car is still awesome, i love the black sand and the pedestal spoiler when you get it, post pics, can't wait to see it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.