Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
that is so pretty... especially the last one at the bottom... the one in light blue...
hey are you free friday night?.. i was wondering if i could have a test drive...

congrats!!!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Finally. I was tired of looking at my self all the time.
Thats an awesome color. Looks much better than it does on the Scion website. Congrats.Well now i guess i have to have a pic of me next to my car

·
Registered
181 Posts
Originally posted by C!ph3r@Jul 13 2004, 07:12 PM
Thats an awesome color. Looks much better than it does on the Scion website. Congrats.Well now i guess i have to have a pic of me next to my car
AMEN to that brotha... i was tired of looking at your car too!!! lol

nice pics.. that color looks nice.. i like how you have your priorities in order.. gotta
match the wardrobe with the car.. haha

but on a serious note.. this just makes me even more sad.. my damn car still isn't
here!!!! waaahhhhhh

·
Registered
619 Posts
What is that switch for to the left or your steering wheel? Not the pwr mirror switch.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Ahhh ok. Thanx for the info. Can you control you windows via the remote?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually I'm in Huntersville just bought the car from Concord because they have good customer service there and they know my parents very well. Lake Norman Toyota has horrible customer service so we went where we knew we would be treated right. I'm 22.

C!ph3r no I can't control the windows the the remote.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by C!ph3r@Jul 13 2004, 03:12 PM
i totally agree. from scion.com i was not impressed with that blue but seeing these pictures changes my mind completely. of course having Jenn IN some of the pics helped too.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Although having Jenn in the pics doens't affect my judgement at all...hehe...I agree with everyone on the color. From scion.com I thought that was my least favorite color...but Jenn's car is sweet!

Grats, girl!!! Have fun with your beautiful new toy!!!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Jenn-

Bee-U-ti-full!!!!!!! Thanks for posting the pics. I'm hoping to get mine on the 23rd.
You've just reinforced my color choice of Azure Pearl.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just bought an azure peal tc i cant wait to get it.....it looks so nice in person but horrible on the website.....nice to see the pictures thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts