Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

my new soon-to-be guard dog...grrr

· Registered
1,373 Posts
Very nice. I like the look of the water on the hatch.

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not that there is a difference. but this is wrx white. aspen white techinically. car was silver initially.

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wasn't really feeling the silver streak mica anymore. no disrespect, that color was sick. but i love this color.

· Registered
225 Posts
Hey what kind of bulbs are you using and how many watts are they I like the color of your low beams.

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
they are just mtec bulbs. regular 9006 bulbs... they do look nice dont they? lol

· Registered
225 Posts
hell yea man, can you give me the web page you got them at and the model you got because I heard that some mtec bulbs are high wattage and can burn up your wiring.

· Registered
225 Posts
If you get a chance check out my BlackTC and let me know what you think

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
just go on ebay. type in mtec bulbs 9006. and they are the cosmos blue... kinda expensive but well worth it.

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
definately man. whats the link for your tc?

· Registered
225 Posts
It's in the member's pics under "a few pics" look for a the forum started by BlackTC

· Registered
225 Posts
I checked out the bulbs on ebay, no kidding they do run kinda high but from what I can see on your Tc, they're worth it

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.