Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after owning my TC for 6 months and doing some work to her, I thought it was time to post a few pics for you all.

The hoodstrut is bad ass!

The Kaminari wing makes one hell of a statement.

There it is #507.

That wing is a monster, oh yeah the sub too.

Other things worth noting:
I'm installing a set of Tein S-Types in the spring.
The Alpine is getting swapped for a Pioneer AVIC-D1 Nav system.
I'm also thinking about a set of headers, not sure which ones, open to suggestions.
Forced Induction is also on the horizon, any tips would be helpfull.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
That's a HUGE wing spoiler... which one is it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That is a genuine (I know EXPENSIVE) Kaminari wing. It was a spur of the moment decision and unfortunately paint and install was a mo fo. It grew on me after a while but wasn't sure at first. Too big? I say bad ass

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Originally posted by kurker+Jan 15 2006, 10:51 PM-->QUOTE (kurker @ Jan 15 2006, 10:51 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-basilisk4
@Jan 15 2006, 10:48 PM
Looks great.  I even kinda dig the spoiler on that car.  It does match, which was a great decision.
Is that sarcastic or serious? I can't tell. If you are serious I never would have thought that you would have said that Marty. [/b]
I know, I know...but I actually do like it. I know it's wrong, but I can't help it!
It's probably just cause of the red...

·
Registered
895 Posts
Your car looks really good. I usually don't like high spoilers, but looks good on the RS.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
I Like the spoiler. It is similar to the Ion redline spoiler or the Chevy Cobalt SS Spoiler. Nice whip.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Originally posted by RS1_507@Jan 15 2006, 10:08 PM

The hoodstrut is bad ass!
can u explain why? i was just recently told about this from a fellow local club member and he has it too. why is it so tight? im not hating. i like the idea but does it slow the hood raising and lowering or sumthing? whys it better than stock?

BTW very nice ride! good wing choice. i love how caty the SW and RS's look.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Wow, thats a nice looking ride. I dont usually like spoilers like that but it looks really good on that car. I also like the house in the background, its HUGE!

·
Registered
868 Posts
The RS is a car I'd love one of my friends to have, but I just can't feel the RED. Btw, nice pictures. I'm not entirely feeling the wing, but it's good to be different. That's what owning a Scion is all about--Individuality.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.