·
Registered
243 Posts
that is a sick whip.
how much was that screen? 1400$?

·
Registered
225 Posts
funny, ive seen those pics before, i think from the scion life forums, somebody posted those to answer the kenwood ddx7015 dilemma if it would close the lid or not, is that really your car? if so, where you bought the demon eyes?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The angel eyes are umnitza DDE's (Daytime Demon Eyes). Go to umnitza.com or creativecompacts.com for more info. And yes, it is my car. And yes, I do post on Scionlife under the name ProjectD. I don't need to lie to get e-fame.

·
Registered
225 Posts
great to know, i was merely trying to protect the integrity of the site, didnt mean no offense, and if given, im sorry, cool demon eyes by the way

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Jason... Did you do the retrofit yourself? Which DDE Angel Eyes did you use?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by otnieltc@Aug 22 2005, 06:33 AM
I love the way your car looks. Did you get the fog cleared up?
Thanks! I got the fog problem solved. I used a blow dryer to clear everything up, then used some silicone II to re-seal the headlights. No fogging since!

They are Umnitza DDE's and the headlights were made by HIDRetro.com

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by phungy@Aug 22 2005, 01:44 PM
So the company is legit huh? I like the 5 series retrofit more than the 3 series because of the 'angel eyes'.
I've had a pair of lights being done by him for several weeks now...

Doing a craplode of customization. I can't wait to finally receive it! If it's as good as I think it will be, I will probably have him do tails for me as well.

-Ed

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.