Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by {StatuSChecKa}@Sep 16 2005, 11:29 AM
Wasup MJ, i was wondering when we were gonna see her!
I'm glad everything worked out at the dealership.
haha yea, it was a long and hard fought battle.. but in the end I got my baby.. just gotta break her in nice and gentle...

·
Registered
244 Posts
hey mustang..i really like the color of your car. it was my 3rd choice wen i was pickin colors, but im starting to move it up to number 2. lovely car...keep it sexy!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Yeah.. My dealer couldn't let me leave without a front plate. Mother Fuc|<ing NYS bull$hit. NY is probably the most backwards @ss dumbed down state there is. No Fireworks, Must have front plate, Bleeding heart liberals.. [/rant]

Yeah, looks nice without a front plate. Mine did too. sigh.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
aww thank you everyone.. i was a little skeptical at first about the color.. "feminine" comes to mind, but when i first saw the car.. i was like screw anything else.. this car stood out from the whole dealer.. i'm in love... all over again.. .. please don't tell my gf.. lol

·
Registered
225 Posts
nah it doesnt look feminine, it is acutally a nice color, welcome to the comunity, i remember when you posted your pony, isnt it a nice change?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.