·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
rather than posting the pix here.. i'm gonna link to my website

tC pix

things i'm looking to do in the near future:
tint windows (30% ??)
LED tail light kit (if they look nice in person)
mud guards (if i can get my hands on a drill)
interior light kit (if i can figure out a way to make it so that u can't see them unless they're turned on)
change headlights to sylvania silverstars
change parking lights to nice blue LED ones...

comments are welcome !!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my dealer had it as an option.. they actually outsourced it to a 3rd party to get it done... u can ask your dealer about that.. if they don't do it, you could probably find a local place that would do it for you.. and probably cheaper than if you went through the dealer...

i went through the dealer and it cost 1195

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im gonna have to get them drilled eventually cause virginia requires plates on the front and back (i think) but hopefully i can get away with it HAHA!!...
i love my leather seats btw... the fabric is nice but the leather just feels soo much better

now i gotta make my signature graphic... :-D

·
Registered
614 Posts
you and me both wolo.
but hey moogoo, there are indents that are visible in the front bumper where the licence plate screws should be. is it like that on all tcs? the leather looks really good
is there leather on the door panels and side panels of the rear seats as well? can't really tell from the pics.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes like Eric said there are indents....

imasaf... ha! TRD floormats :p

yes there is leather on the side panels for front and back seats
it's a really nice job.

on the VA DMV website it says u get two plates so i assume you have to put one on the front and one on the back.. but i'd rather not have to drill holes in my bumper for a freakin plate..!!

can't wait til i get the money to get some mods though
need to pay off my initial debt first...

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Yes you do have to have 2 plates in VA... you can actually go to lowe's/home depot & make your own that attaches to the bottom grille and sticks out enough to attach to the bottom holes of the plates & put foam rubber on the back of the plate so it doesn't scratch the bumper... that's what I'm gonna do & I'll post pics when I do.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hmmm sounds like a plan.. :-D please post pix

·
Registered
614 Posts
the leather makes it look more luxurious

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by Jenn@Oct 7 2004, 12:07 AM
I love the leather seats, looks very nice.
thank you jenn!!

yes it does kwiksilver
its great

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks... i can't wait to get some mods.. especially my windows tinted!! i think that'd add a lot to the look

·
Registered
32 Posts
It looks like they did a GREAT job on your leather, at a very reasonable price. Your tC looks sharp. Let the modding begin!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts