Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
lol... that's like the old "no fear" fad...

·
Registered
958 Posts
Originally posted by PhiLlYtCX-Racer@Oct 12 2005, 05:36 PM
lolz~~ seems like everyone are more interested at the "fear this" thing...
oh... the pic took place at northeast near cottman ave...
I'm in harrisburg now, but I actually used to live on COttman ave, near the wawa next to the ryers train station.. next to the car wash..

My girl friends cousin lives in that apartment.. i'm there most weekends.. if you see a Azure pearl tc.. don't hesitate to say wassup.. I'm the Korean guy in that car.. lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm in harrisburg now, but I actually used to live on COttman ave, near the wawa next to the ryers train station.. next to the car wash..

My girl friends cousin lives in that apartment.. i'm there most weekends.. if you see a Azure pearl tc.. don't hesitate to say wassup.. I'm the Korean guy in that car.. lol [/quote]
Lolz~~ i see.... oh well... u might see me hanging around there all the times.... it's nice to know u tho~~ lolz~~..

we might see each other maybe someday on the road... haha~~ lookin forward to see u ~~ by the way.. i'm chinese... so if u see a chinese dude driving this tC around it must be ME!!! lolz~

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.