Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, i am fairly new to this forum and just purchased my 06 tc last month...and i gotta say...its one hell of a car! especially going from a 93 pickup with 200,000 miles to a new car with 4 miles = BIG CHANGE FOR ME! lol but anyway here are the pics, they were taken the 2nd day i got the car so dont let the miles fool you, it now has about 1400. whatcha think?

oh and i just got tint on it last week. i'll post some pics soon

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Originally posted by Plissken@Nov 22 2005, 10:46 PM
and the cult grew larger...
Mwahaha! Welcome, FM is sek-say!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Welcome!
I really like the closeup picture of the paint and all the different colors they have in Flint Mica. Shows why people have such a tough time deciding what color it is.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys! flint mica was my 2nd choice (below nautical blue) but im really glad i got fm instead. it's also my first manual car but ive just recently mastered it. i just hope i broke it in right even though i burned the clutch maybe once or twice under 1000 miles while learning how to drive it by accident lol. hopefully it didnt do anything bad because i haven't encountered any problems yet (at 1500 miles) but...hopefully sometime this week i will post new pics of my new tint job. hope you all have a happy thanksgiving!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok heres the update guys! thats right... window tint! i got lumar 5% tint all the way around (including windshield strip) yeah i know its illegal...lol no need to tell me. my truck has 15% all around and cops haven't cared so i decided to risk it with 5%...god im such a rebel

but here are the pics...whatcha think?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
yep, looks good tinted. i would be concerned with my visibility at night through the side windows, but, if you can still see sufficiently, rock on. because it looks super.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
good question. for now I'm going to try to make it a sleeper by leaving most of the exterior stock. I'm still in the new car-wanting-to-keep-the-original-look stage lol. but sometime around the this month or next month i will order the magnaflow cat-back exhaust, injen intake, and alphawerks header, short shifter, and more performance add ons that i can't think of right now...and perhaps save a few grand in the next year for the supercharger to keep my 7 year, 100,000 mile warranty. speaking of the warranty, the exhaust intake and header will keep it right? i know before i order these parts im going to ask the dealership or someone who knows. but once my car stops turning heads then ill drop a few things here and there like a little spoiler, getting rid of the nasty orange reflector on the headlights, get slotted/drilled rotors, lower it a little...oh and a new license plate frame to get rid of the david maus dealership frame...but that's about it for now. feel free to leave me any suggestions!

·
Registered
489 Posts
sexy car

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol ved... sex has quadrupled!!! because chicks dig the car...the back seats recline and such for added comfort...dark tint for privacy...and rear sunroof to see the stars for added romance

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.