Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here I finally took pics of my car after her first wash. My apology for some of the pics since I was playing around with the options and the pics came out blurry or too dark.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a59/doaner92/

If you guys are wondering what kind of red it is .... Its 600 red. Brightest red they got!

I also was wondering if any brand such as Zaino, Meguiars or Mothers would be able to help hide this hand-key to door malfunction of mine

·
Registered
224 Posts
I like it...I think it would look good with my Super White....where did you get it done and how much$...??? Was actually thinking of replacing my seats with the Sparco Siena or Torino models in Red.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that is toooo bright lol[/b]
hahaha its a taste that has to grow on you
yeah at first im like whoa thats pretty bright but i really started to like it alot. It isnt that much bright but also flash was used

I like it...I think it would look good with my Super White....where did you get it done and how much$...??? Was actually thinking of replacing my seats with the Sparco Siena or Torino models in Red.[/b]
It would look awesome in a super white. I seen alot of white cars with red interior and whoa! Well it all depends on people's references. I think the red gives the car a more "sportier" look. This is a dealership option. I got this for 1600 unfortunately but they did a pretty good job. If your planning to get red seats check out the leather Recaros. They look pretty good and comfy too

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by littled238@Jun 22 2005, 11:19 AM
how did you get the interior parts painted? or are they redone with vinyl? i really like the red but i think it is too much for me. good job though
Interior parts painted? Sidepanels and all are all replaced with red leather. As you can see the side panels are cloth. They replace the cloth with leather and none by which are painted on

·
Registered
160 Posts
wow nice job, IMO though i think it would look better if the center part of the seats were done in black leather. still looks good though!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
wow! that's really red

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
i think it looks pretty sick...and very unique, you're definitely gonna be one of the few with seats like that. How much did you end up sacrificing to the lether gods? (how much did it actually cost for the leather+labor)

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
looks good. i still toss around the leather idea. havent made up my mind 100%, but it is something i am seriously considering. very nice.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by whosthatrussian@Jun 23 2005, 06:14 AM
i think it looks pretty sick...and very unique, you're definitely gonna be one of the few with seats like that. How much did you end up sacrificing to the lether gods? (how much did it actually cost for the leather+labor)
I would say that the leather seats cost about $1000 and the 600 is for the labor. So the total would be 1600 for everything. Originally they were gonna give it to me for 1800 but i "begged" them down to 1600 hahahah...

Thanks to all your comments and I hope this give ideas to fellow tc owners (especially bsp owners
)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Wow!!! It's a little shocking at first. It's so bright! But it kinda grows on you..I think I like it..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.