Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Nice Car. I'm not really a fan of the lip spoiler, but it looks very sleek!
Congrats

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Couldn't decide between the dark cherry and the azure pearl, BUT Azure won......having a dark color is not good, especially living in Las Vegas with the 100 degree weathers and the dust and desert heat. Makes the color fade faster as time goes by.

Yeah, do luv my Azure Pearl color.....nice and clean looking. Am I the only guy w/ the Azure Pearl......can't be, right?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Originally posted by UNLVtc@Jul 10 2005, 12:41 AM
Am I the only guy w/ the Azure Pearl......can't be, right?
Nah. In fact, my hubby, who's in the market for a new vehicle, says he'll take my Azure Pearl and I can get a new tC. I'd rather he get the new one & I'll keep my AP. I don't want two AP's.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well thanks redwine, glad I know now that another guy wants a AP. Yeah, you should keep the AP and have your hubby get another color. Any ideas what color he wants. I'm guessing that he's getting the '06 model.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I'm a 19 year old male, and I can say that Azure Pearl isn't that bad. It's not #1 on my list (BSP & FM are), but i'd take Azure Pearl over nautical nasty blue, or super fugly white (sorry, not trying to hate, hehe).

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm a dude here w/ an AP. It's funny b/c all the chicks love it (they're always asking me about it) and guys always compliment me on the color. It really is a beautiful, unique and striking color--not feminine at all...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.