Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
I just posted a picture of my BSP in another thread, I've got the mud flaps.

Red Caliper thread

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys, I have 17s. Also, was thinking of painting the calipers as well, not sure what color would look good with BCP. I was thinking a gloss black, I am kinda new to this mod type stuff so I'm not real sure what works or looks good/bad. Also, what type of paint do you use and where can I get it?

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
The G2 Caliper Paint Kit is awesome. Very easy to use, no masking, you'll have the whole job done in about 45 minutes-- whether you want to or not, as the paint is 2-part catalyzed, and dries quick. I found when I did my last car that one kit is easily enough to do two cars... call up a buddy, and split the kit.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I saw a bsp with red calipers at Exposed. It actually looked really, really good.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Glad to hear it, Wolo! I painted Chris's (atl tC) calipers silver on Saturday (while he and zoltiz were installing TRD springs on Chris's car and mine.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'd take a picture of my mudguards on the Flint Mica, but since you have BCP it would be a bit useless because black doesn't blend well.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Apr 4 2005, 05:00 PM
Awesome. If there's anyone in Northern California that wants silver calipers, let me know.

There's plenty of paint left.
Want to paint mine when I come out n' visit?

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
i thought i was in a mudflaps thread.... any ways.. i just installed mine today... man, its scary drilling into your car... but it came out nice i would post pics.. but if u've seen them once.. u've seen them enough

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.