Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone gotten the stock head unit to display MP3 tags? I use Musicmatch to burn the CDs. I figured out how to make folder names from the ID3 tag and then I can display the song name as a folder but I can't see Artist, Album, etc... This is a 2005 TC.

·
Registered
453 Posts
it might be the program u copy wiht cuz i use real player, and it was displaying all of my artists , titles, etc....

i hate to even say this but u are hitting the display or text button (not sure of the exact title, cuz i removed my stock deck the second day)...if u dont hit that button then it will always display the regular cd info...i.e. track, time etc..... so make sure u have tried pressing that button....if not im afraid its most likely ur program

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
All mine are displayed just fine. But I do take great care to make sure ID3 tags are in order. Actually used mp3tag software to get all my albums more or less uniform.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.