Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I made my first trip ever to California (North Hollywood area) yesterday (Feb 13) for a job interview in animation for video games. Everything went SO well. Needless to say, I open my email this morning and see and offer for a job in my inbox! So...

I'M MOVING TO CALIFORNIA!

Thought that I'd share the great news!

· Ironhead
12,859 Posts
congrats. welcome to the left coast. now you can meet up with the cool kids for all the meets.

· Registered
4,894 Posts
Congrats. Didn't you just move to Buffalo tho?

· Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by krdshrk@Feb 14 2006, 05:02 PM
Congrats. Didn't you just move to Buffalo tho?
I moved to Buffalo, NY in October... So 5 months ago.

It was time to move. Besides, for animation, there's no better place than CA.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

· Registered
374 Posts
you're gonna hate the traffic here in la. but if you like to go out on weekends, you're going to love the night life.

btw, welcome to the site!

Join us whenever we have scion meets. hopefully we can all meet up and not have bad experiences with melted ice cream!

· Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, since my tC looks completely stock, so I dont know how much fun you'll have having me there... However, I'm totally down for meeting up. They look like alot of fun!

When I was there, I DID notice ALOT of tC's cruising around. I guess I didnt think that they were THAT popular

· Registered
238 Posts
They've really boomed in the past year. So, what part of LA are you moving to? I live about two hours away.

Oh, Somewhere around March 21st - 26th, me and my crew are going to cruise down to southern cali...perhaps you'd like to join?

Welcome to the group by the way.

Andre'

· Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm moving to the North Hollywood-ish area. Havent decided where exactly I'm going to live just yet. I'm staying with some relatives until I can find where I want to drop anchor.

Oh, I'll be there regardless. Looks like a good time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.