Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
i really don't see what the big deal is. For EVERYBODY else it is just as easy as just dropping by on a sunday afternoon to hang out and lower a car. I have to do this befor i go to work or after i get off. So, i either go and do this and show up to work feeling all grimey for 9.5 hours or, after 9.5 hours of work I should go the opposite way of home to make my day even longer.

I guess the other option is to give my friend 100 dollars to take my car on his day off while I stay at work and make us some dollars.

and no, i do not deserve to call in sick.

Besides, why is d all over me about getting this done?

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its all good man. I was just giving you a hard time.

In truth (and if you're comfortable with it), I would be happy to shuttle your car over to D's on a Sunday and bring it back when it was done. I realize the timing is difficult, but if I can help, I will.

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
sorry, i was feeling a little snappy eariler.

I would love the help getting the car down to d's. the thing is, i kinda would like to be around so i can help or at least learn something. I also want to check out the possible wheel options befor i limit myself with clearance.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
He drove my car and he liked it. He's a changed man.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by moriarty@Mar 17 2005, 11:46 AM
Besides, why is d all over me about getting this done?

i didnt start this thread.

so leave me out of it.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
left click.

this may be a tire to consider for you. if i remember right, this is kinda the tread pattern you say you prefer. i could be wrong. anyway, if you click on the pdf icon in the upper right corner, you can see the data sheet and all the specs. check their sizing chart, i bet one of those sizes will fit nicely on the rims you are considering.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
we can order any yoko we want, just ask carl to do it. we are an authorized dealer for yokohama, after all.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Are we buying tires by appearance? I've never been able to tell much about a tire from looking at it unless it was used.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.