Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i bought my tC 3 weeks ago (still hasn't come by the way), the saleslady told me none of the floor mats at any store that i wanted to purchase them fit well inside the tC. I found that very hard to believe. She probably wanted to sell me the car with those expensive tC floormats. (But then again, she wasn't making commission, so how could that be?).

Anyway, i saw some awesome floormats in Target and Wal-mart that said "universal fit" on them, and i was wondering if they will fit in the tC. I really need to know if this is true, please give some feedback. Thanks

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
They will fit, as in they will not prevent you from closing the doors, but they will either be too small or too large in one place or more. The mat area is not the same in every car.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
^^^Those are ugly. I'm worried about the holes in the mats that I've heard about with ours, but we'll see.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Yeah, they'd still be ugly, even if they were pink.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
i love asian parents. my mom loves to bargain so we ended up getting free floor mats from the manager. they havent been worn out yet but i vacuum/clean them almost every week. they look like new.

also my friend (who owns an rsx) said the tc floormats dont slide around like the ones that come in the rsx. -shrugs-

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.