Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I realize that there are issues with the Moonroof. I just called the service department and they claimed that were not aware of the problem. I asked them if there were any service bulletins out yet and they indicated that there were none as of yet. I have to say that this is really becoming a pain. The noise seems to be happening more and is getting louder. Or, maybe I'm just listening for it more now!! Does anyone have any good information that I can provide the dealer with? Since this is my first dealing with this dealers service department I'm not getting a good feeling about these guys! Any service bulletin numbers that anyone is aware of?

·
Registered
347 Posts
This seems to be the best course of action:

After calling my clueless dealer, I called Scion Customer Care at 866-707-2466 and described the problem to them. They will provide you with a case number, call the service manager at your dealership, inform them as to what the problem is and how to resolve it, and have the service manager call you. Additionally, Scion will follow up and make sure everything goes to plan. While I found my dealer to be far from helpful, Scion was extremely accomidating and courteous. Good luck!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Originally posted by brick@Aug 4 2004, 11:47 AM
Okay, I realize that there are issues with the Moonroof. I just called the service department and they claimed that were not aware of the problem. I asked them if there were any service bulletins out yet and they indicated that there were none as of yet. I have to say that this is really becoming a pain. The noise seems to be happening more and is getting louder. Or, maybe I'm just listening for it more now!! Does anyone have any good information that I can provide the dealer with? Since this is my first dealing with this dealers service department I'm not getting a good feeling about these guys! Any service bulletin numbers that anyone is aware of?
nope none so far.. scion is working on the fix.. since it varies among the tC's.. so a bulletin should be out soon..

you might want to have a friend with you while you drive so they can pinpoint the exactly location of the noise.. and definitely call scion and report this.. the more info they have from the "field" the quicker they can fix it..

1.866.70.SCION or the number should be in your owners manual..

what production # do you have? it's the last 4 or 5 digits of your VIN #.. thanks..

·
Registered
619 Posts
i was going to bash you for a repost
but you have prompted some responcese. I was wondering about the Scion phone number. Thanks

·
Registered
675 Posts
Originally posted by C!ph3r@Aug 4 2004, 12:10 PM
i was going to bash you for a repost
but you have prompted some responcese. I was wondering about the Scion phone number. Thanks
who me? for responding?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts