Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone else is seeing that the moonroof opens with one push of the button but stops about 5 inches from the front edge when closing and requires a second push of the button to close completely. Aside from that and the moonroof popping noise mentioned in an earlier post (which I don't believe is completely harmless) it is fun to drive. Gracias. If anyone has the moonroof popping problem on corners or bumps call Scion and get a case number so they will send a fix to the dealers.

·
Registered
54 Posts
check your manual
search first

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what I thought but the description in the manual is a little different than what is happening in my car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey, n00b to the board here but i test dr....well test SAT (im only 17) in a tC two days ago and noticed the same thing with the sunroof: just thought my hand came off the button, however after trying it again; same result. Suprisingly the salesperson never noted anything to me about this considering i just kinda stared at it for a minute, looked at him, then tried it again...ah well. You're definately not the only one with that ..feature?

(that tC is not mine......yet)

-Justin

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yea, so like if someone sticks their head out of the moon roof or if something is there, it'll stop. Then you have to press it again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts