Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Yeah, I like the look of the dark one...(I think it was 1112 or something). Just wondering if it would fit the tC....

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i havent got my car yet
today i will get it around 2-3 pm than i will take a picture and post it on here, my friend baught one of those to his golf gti i think it looks pretty cool, i baught one too but i havent had a chance to put it

erinc

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was curious if anyone did change their handbrake covers? like they sell those cool metal color or in blue etc. i was wondering if i would buy one it should fit? or i shouldnt even bother to change it?

erinc

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Originally posted by imasaf@Sep 29 2004, 09:33 AM
I've seen someone with those on their tC and I really really like it.
If only I didn't get the scion ones...
I actually dig the tC ones. I'll probably pick them up before too long.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Originally posted by erinc@Sep 29 2004, 09:46 AM
i was curious if anyone did change their handbrake covers? like they sell those cool metal color or in blue etc. i was wondering if i would buy one it should fit? or i shouldnt even bother to change it?

erinc
i have a black leather one

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah thats what i have, i was asking a custom cover....
erinc

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i just got my car from the dealer its really sweet
and the muffler sounds pretty good

e

·
Registered
290 Posts
I actually dig the tC ones. I'll probably pick them up before too long. [/quote]
Those do look nice, but like frost said that "universal" thing scares me from past experience
Anyway I bought the Scion ones from mcgeorge and could not be happier they look 10000000% better and are dead sexy!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
793 Posts
I just like the dark one b/c while I like the look of the door sills, I also don't want them sticking out REALLY well. I mean, if I had a silver or light colored car, I'd be all about it....but with Flint Mica, I was thinking the darker ones would look good...

Hmmm..I don't know..guess I'll have to think about it a bit more...

·
Registered
290 Posts
Yeah I have the Scion ones on my Flint Mica and they look great they have a great contrast and a classy look to break up the all black int floor

·
Registered
793 Posts
Hmm..have you posted pics of those? If not, do you mind doing so?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I've seen those on auction, and that ebay seller is the guy that I got my momo shift knob from (pics coming soon), very good ebayer, fast shipping and good items. Not sure how they would fit, unless you knew the exact size, so I wasn't as adventurous as you are and didn't buy them. But yeah, pics would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Not sure I'd want to see MOMO in huge letters every time I open the door. if it was MOOMOO - that would be a different story!

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Sorry, but "MOMO" is just way too close to "HOMO" to have it splashed all over my doorsills.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts