Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
792 Posts
Dude... you must feel pretty sick huh? 4 days after I got mine... my gurl flung her door open n hit another car! lucky for me... there was no damage to my car =) ... but the owner ov the car next to me was big n scary... so I didnt even wanna know if there was any damage... I jus wanted to get outta thurr! =)

-Good luck finding a mold-

~Aaron~
 

· Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
I did find a place on the internet that sells side door moldings but it does cost $139. I do consider it a sound investment because 99% of the time you going to go to the mall or the supermarket. The other 1% must be the hill billies that live in the country. I wonder why the engineers at toyota did'nt consider side door moldings. Perhaps somebody was more concern about looks than protecting their investment. sportwing.com
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,313 Posts
It's the little rubber or plastic strip that goes across the doors. Many cars have them; the tC does not.

They're usually placed about halfway down the doors and they span from the from the front fender to the rear fender (or sometimes just over the doors.) They're pretty useful to have. It saved my sister's Civic from being mashed in more than a few times.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top