Scion tC Forums banner

Ok I have a large sum of money coming to me in a week and I'm having a hard time deciding what t

• Injen Cold Air Intake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DC Sports Header

• Remote Start w/ Alarm

• Lowering Springs

• TYC Tail lights

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Springs....Thats prolly what I 'm getting next. That or smoke tail lights from zoltiz. You can get TRD lowering springs for about $159, but I don't know how much installation is going to cost. Anyone got an idea?

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Springs.... Plus an Alarm... Alarm is important!

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Originally posted by kurker@Jan 4 2006, 01:39 PM
Swaybars are more important as far as handling is concerned.
BS!

...well, maybe it makes more of a difference on the 5-speed. Ask zoltiz what he thinks of the diameter of the manual tC's sway bar.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i was thinking large sum of money meant deciding between a ZPI turbo and a supercharger, or Tein Coilovers vs 18's and good tires. oops.

i vote springs.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Originally posted by ruckus789@Jan 4 2006, 12:25 PM
You can get TRD lowering springs for about $159, but I don't know how much installation is going to cost. Anyone got an idea?
The lowest price I've been quoted is $250 with an additional $49 for wheel alignment (thisis at a local tuner shop). Most people seemed to think this was about as low as it would get. Some people have paid $600+. If you get it installed at a dealership, they're probably going to charge an arm and a leg... $80+/hr and they'll keep your car half a day or longer.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
see, if you guys would just move to NorCal i could hook it up.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Jan 4 2006, 01:32 PM
see, if you guys would just move to NorCal i could hook it up.
Dont tempt me
Im gettin pretty tired of Miami though

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
we have rain and angry people. 2 out of 3 aint bad.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
we have snow if u go high up..
Hey Damon what If I drove up there to nor cal for some springs and an install...would you hook it up?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.