Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Premium Member
7,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
modding your car can be fun and rewarding. you might be asking yourself, "what else can i do to make my car the best thing on four wheels?" Well, friend, i have just the thing.

the antenna ball

for years the antenna ball has provided style to numerous vehicles, just like yours.

now, you too can add this to the list of mods on your "fly" ride.

step one: acquire one antenna ball from the location of your choice. for this install we selected a holiday Jack in the Box antenna ball.

step two: open the package

step three: remove the antenna ball from the package

step four: throw the packing into the proper receptacle

step five: locate the hole in the bottom of the antenna ball

step six: insert the tip of the antenna into the hole in the bottom of the antenna ball

step seven: sit back and wait for all the well deserved attention you will get for having such a "fly" ride.

*pics courtesy of iGod, © 2006

· Registered
5,506 Posts
Damn Mori. I've been wanting to mod my antenna for the longest time, but I was too nervous to try it myself. Damon offered his garage, but (with the new kid and all) I didn' t want to impose.

Thanks for giving me the confidence to try it on my own! You r0x0rs my s0x0rs.

· Registered
1,373 Posts
Slow day at work, Mori?

· Ironhead
12,859 Posts
hey, we are just doing our part to move the aftermarket forward.

· Ironhead
12,859 Posts
Originally posted by serith+Jan 28 2006, 06:40 PM-->QUOTE (serith @ Jan 28 2006, 06:40 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-inevitablegod
@Jan 28 2006, 07:41 PM
That looks like your ride out there in the 5th pic...is it? [/b]
if you mean outside, in the parking space, where you can barely see the front bumper, yes, thats mine. the one on the showroom is flint mica as well.

· Registered
97 Posts
That dude in the last pic looks like he has passed out while waiting on delivery.

· Premium Member
7,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by inevitablegod+Jan 30 2006, 10:44 AM-->QUOTE (inevitablegod @ Jan 30 2006, 10:44 AM)
Originally posted by [email protected] 28 2006, 06:40 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-inevitablegod
@Jan 28 2006, 07:41 PM

That looks like your ride out there in the 5th pic...is it?
if you mean outside, in the parking space, where you can barely see the front bumper, yes, thats mine. the one on the showroom is flint mica as well. [/b]
oh, crap. show's how much i was paying attention.

· Registered
1,373 Posts
It's okay. You were busy with the super intense install.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.