Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My box is done for most part. i would like to thank gong and raul from california auto stereo for doing an outstanding job. just thought i share these pics and let me know what yall think.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Nice false floor!! They did some pretty good work. Where are the amps mounted?? Just curious. The double DIN monitor looks good too. Get some close ups of it for us to check out.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by EddieMoney@Jun 25 2005, 04:42 PM
I do have to admit that it is very sick, if you get real bored make yourself a grill that looks like the JL symbol just for a finishing touch
yea thats why the topic was named almost accomplish. im going to change the cover to a plexy glass but still thinking of a design.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Alpman@Jun 24 2005, 11:19 PM
Nice false floor!! They did some pretty good work. Where are the amps mounted?? Just curious. The double DIN monitor looks good too. Get some close ups of it for us to check out.
Here are pictures of the deck and also where the amps are mounted

·
Registered
675 Posts
FINALLY!! a CLEAN, STEALTHY install!! i'm definitely doing the happy dance now.. lol that looks great, almost like it was factory.. great job! nice that the hatch closes and NO ONE can look in and know you have a sub box!

how much did it cost for the fabrication of the box/install? (minus components)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
You didn't answer about the spare tire. Also, can the rear seats still recline or are they stuck in the full up position?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Cool. I hope you have a can of fix-a-flat in the car.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.