Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know someone near the Bronx, NYC area changed their dim/yellow turn signals
to super bright white turn signals...
i dont remember if anyone ever posted a DIY..
has anyone else heard anything else...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Guys this topic has been discussed many times on previous forums, YOU CAN"T CHANGE THE BULB!!! IT SUCKS BUT ITS THE GRIM REALITY, unless you do some serious reconstruction, i wouldn't touch them

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by superchargedscion@Mar 21 2005, 05:23 PM
Guys this topic has been discussed many times on previous forums, YOU CAN"T CHANGE THE BULB!!! IT SUCKS BUT ITS THE GRIM REALITY, unless you do some serious reconstruction, i wouldn't touch them
quiet wrong my friend....
if you would like i could get the post for you
a man from the bronx bought the v2 service manual
it tells you how to deconstruct the side mirror turn signals
and he did something w/ soddering something
which i cannot figure out...

email me if u want the post

[email protected]

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
It's nothing short of amazing what you can learn from the manufacturer's documentation.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Originally posted by Noshio+Mar 21 2005, 06:14 PM-->QUOTE (Noshio @ Mar 21 2005, 06:14 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-superchargedscion
@Mar 21 2005, 05:23 PM

quiet wrong my friend....
if you would like i could get the post for you
a man from the bronx bought the v2 service manual
it tells you how to deconstruct the side mirror turn signals
and he did something w/ soddering something
which i cannot figure out...
email me if u want the post

[email protected] [/b]
Have you ever looked at the lense when its out of the mirror?! its sealed plastic, you would have to crack that open and then, yes you could change that bulb, but then how would you put that plastic piece back together? Krazy Glue?! no thanks im stickin with my orange LED, besides, making the Bulb another color doesn't make you cooler, it just makes your car look like more of a ricer....

·
Registered
224 Posts
I think that changing it to white or blue would make it look hella sick, but I guess everyone's entitled to their own

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Maybe I should take pictures of doing it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.