Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, im gunna get my car tinted this week hopefully. My friend said i should get mirror tint and that it would look sweet, i was going to just darken it up but now he got me thinking. I have a flint mica, what you think??? any pictures?? Thanks

·
Registered
427 Posts
I've got my FM tinted at 20% rear and 35% on all sides. It seems to do the job and I think it looks great. I'm not a huge fan of mirror tint on dark cars.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Yeah I would have to say that it is for people who are NOT going for the clean look on their cars...to me its all hype and it doesn't look good IMO

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Mirror tint, especially on a darker vehicle will look stoopid. It will break up the flow of the car, will make it look taller.

There is a reason why most cars have black vinyl between the front and rear doors/windows - it helps keep the car together visually - same with keeping windows dark, especially on dark cars.

But by all means - do as you please. I've seen people that think that red bodykit looks good on black cars, too

·
Registered
427 Posts
Originally posted by Beantowntc+Jan 14 2005, 06:08 AM-->QUOTE (Beantowntc @ Jan 14 2005, 06:08 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-krzy
@Jan 4 2005, 03:14 AM
I've got my FM tinted at 20% rear and 35% on all sides.  It seems to do the job and I think it looks great.  I'm not a huge fan of mirror tint on dark cars.
any pics? [/b]
I took a few the other day when we finally had some sun here in California.

The rest are here

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.