Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 Scion Tc, mostly stock with the eception of TRD CAi and TRD Lowering Springs. The odometer just hit 101,000 miles, and the car is still runnig like a champ. Other than routine maintainance i've had to replace the left front hub bearing, and the water pump. I'm just curious how many miles are these Tc's getting?

·
AWD V8 KILLER!
6,400 Posts
A lot of them are still going strong. None of my friends have had their crap out yet and one of em is 100k+ and the other is nearing 150k.

They're Toyotas. They last.

·
AWD V8 KILLER!
6,400 Posts
Yeah I believe it. My mom has an 05 Corolla S that is nearing 400k. But now that she has her 2011 Volvo the Corolla is just their "extra car".

·
Registered
44 Posts
im at 131 and ive only replaced tires and a clutch

·
College Student
1,595 Posts
yea, they run strong. on the '05 we have. the water pump was replaced @ 60k i believe. and everything in rear with brakes were replaced. rotors, pads, even calipers. idk y. it was weird. the rear breaks weren't even working. drove the car for 10 miles, check the rear breaks, they were cool to the touch lol. I have no idea what happened there. Sshh happens. but other wise, both tCs are running strong!

·
Registered
2012 tC hatchback
12 Posts
I’ve worn out two Mazda protégés and a Nissan Maxima, all died at over 300k miles.
I expect my Scion to do as well if not better due to the money I’ve threw down after buying it for PM repairs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts