Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
1,554 Posts
Seems that Jake has some competition!

· Premium Member
16,847 Posts
^^^ Word. Do it with tact guys. I don't do it for the thrill so don't you either. PLease always welcome them to the site and maybe even do the search for them and post a link. Many people have never used a forum before.

· Registered
533 Posts
God damn this...yeah u guys sure are welcoming...Iono why im still on this site I guess

· Registered
533 Posts
This n0odl3s guy may have never used a forum b4 and here u guys are yelling at him to search...lol I bet you guys have no friends in the whole world...and Jake always yelling at pples to do a search...lol...I bet he is a little kid who doesnt know right from wrong or even he can be an old geezer with glasses always behind the computer with no life....hahaha...my laffs now...

· Registered
834 Posts
Originally posted by bLAziN_ChEnGy@Oct 25 2005, 07:06 PM
This n0odl3s guy may have never used a forum b4 and here u guys are yelling at him to search...lol I bet you guys have no friends in the whole world...and Jake always yelling at pples to do a search...lol...I bet he is a little kid who doesnt know right from wrong or even he can be an old geezer with glasses always behind the computer with no life....hahaha...my laffs now...
Hehehe.
What the hell sort of lashing out was that?
Who's calling who a little kid?

· Registered
5,132 Posts
Originally posted by Plissken+Oct 25 2005, 07:33 PM-->QUOTE (Plissken @ Oct 25 2005, 07:33 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-HaTeOnThYs05
@Oct 25 2005, 10:30 PM
actually, Jakes 23.
actually, Jake's 22. [/b]
Wtf Jake's younger than Ed.

-Ed

· Registered
533 Posts
Originally posted by courier11sec+Oct 25 2005, 07:52 PM-->QUOTE (courier11sec @ Oct 25 2005, 07:52 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-bLAziN_ChEnGy
@Oct 25 2005, 07:06 PM
Hehehe.
What the hell sort of lashing out was that?
Who's calling who a little kid? [/b]
lol bro...they sure act like it...it doesnt matter the age...its how u act I guess...

· Registered
4,758 Posts
Originally posted by Plissken+Oct 25 2005, 07:33 PM-->QUOTE (Plissken @ Oct 25 2005, 07:33 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-HaTeOnThYs05
@Oct 25 2005, 10:30 PM
actually, Jakes 23.
actually, Jake's 22. [/b]
close enough. i was trying to prove a point saying your not too young, or too old.

· Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Now that the pissing contest is over and we've all pulled up our pants again, what happened with the sunroof? Is it fixed, and if it is, what did it take?

· Registered
347 Posts
get all your sun/moonroof problems taken care of. A few times mine wouldn't close and then finally it wouldn't open at all and when I tried something from the motor assembly would protrude down into the headliner. Now I got it fixed at the dealer and I hear a rattle coming from it only at certain bass frequencies at high volume. The scion ordeal never ends....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.