Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, did anybody get or thinking about getting a alliminum mesh grill on their car? If they got it from where? and How much? Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Erinc

·
Registered
936 Posts
that grille has to be cut and fitted to the vehicle.....and you have to figure out how to attach it yourself. Its not a kit......just a sheet of mesh. It will probably be another month before grilles specifically for the tC start showing up. - t

·
Registered
290 Posts
I have only seen ziptie grilles I really hope somebody makes a billet grille that actually bolts on and replaces the stock grille, not just a stick on.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Originally posted by Eric@Sep 5 2004, 11:40 PM
Mesh like that you can buy very cheap at hardware stores & it's used to keep leaves out of gutters...
Yeah EriC, its called Gutter Guard. You can buy the stuff for around $5 at any home depot. It works very well, and looks just like the APC grill they sell for $40 at pep boys. Only problem with it is that its only about 6" high... so you have to be careful how you cut it and place it. I'm going to wait for a real grill to be released by scion like the ones for the xB before I do anything to butcher my car.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
^^^ werd. anything worth doing is worth doing right. gutter guard on the front of my car? not likely.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts