Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
After some more searching i saw a pic of it and it looks horrible b/c it's slanted out to the right. They call it drift style and it would make sense to have it if the tc were rwd AND a drift car but to put that POS on a tc otherwise should result in your car being impounded! Also, their s-pipe is 2.25" and is supposed to mate w/ their exhaust which is 2.5"....wouldn't that cause backpressure?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Would it cause back pressure?

·
Registered
742 Posts
The S pipe is a 2.5", not sure where the BS rumor started but I have confirmed that it is indeed 2.5 inches in diameter

As for the design outback, unfortunately that style is what most customers want so that is what they build:(

Blame it on the general riceaholic wannabe racerboys out there.

For those of going FI, we should be able to delete the muffler with no ill effects at all, at least that is my intention to test it out as soon as our turbo is done, just waiting on a few more parts at the moment so we can start the manfold design:)

Rick

·
Registered
895 Posts
I just ordered my Megan Cat Back exhaust from Upscaleautomotive.com.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.