Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SAT. AUG. 27TH IS THE CORRECT DATE.

Matrixowners.com is hosting a meet and we are envited to attend. So far there are two tCs attending. All Toyotas and Scions are welcome. It would be cool to have a nice showing of tCs.

The Pallisades Mall is located in Rockland County off the Thruway. Here is all the info... Get the word out and anyone who wants to attend. Post up here to sign up!

Saturday, August 27
1pm
Palisades Mall Park and Ride(across from Home Depot)

Directions:
http://www.palisadescenter.com/webpages/directions.asp

There's a huge food court and a number of restaurants inside the mall plus countless retaurants and fast food joints in the surrounding area so this is going to be a get/bring your own food.
For those of you wanting to wash your car before the meet, there's a carwash with about 8 spray bays across the street from the back of the mall.
It's a mall, so bring your girlfriends and drop them off inside.
I do want to keep this mainly a toyota meet. So invite whoever you want, but if they're non toyota please when you get there advise them to park away from the main group and no I don;t mean the other end of the parking lot. Just not in the middle of the main group
Dave and Busters to follow the meet for those that stick around.

1. Storm
2. Fractrix
3. Rtrac1
4. Maxx
5. Reggae-Trix
6. Maddidital
7. Evo-R
8. Greenfire
9. BX_Matrix
10. Kc2hje
11. Turbo&Auto
12. Xoxo
13. Galaxian
14. Jbski[/b]

·
Registered
123 Posts
Add me too!!

tCs attending
1. Greenfire
2. Galaxian
3. Redreaper19
4. maareeaa

·
Registered
123 Posts
Ok wait confused.
Is it August 13th as ur post title reads or August 27th?? If it's the 13th I can't go!!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow did I screw that up. Sorry about that. The correct date is on Sat the 27th. I mixed the date up with the car show. Everyone re-check your calendar.

Could a moderator please edit my title, I can't seem to do that, thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey there guys, Greenfire was nice enough to tell me about this sight, although I do not have a tc I was almost tempted to trade my matrix in and buy one. Anyway, I'm one of the hosts of this meet. It would be great to see you guys come. Looks like it's turning out to be a pretty big meet. Hope to see you there and I'm be checking in periodically if you guys have any questions.

·
Registered
1 Posts
First post, from rockland county, west nyack actually, you guys are practicly having a meet in my back yard. Ill be there

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
I'm right across the river in Scarsdale; count me in, I'll roll right on over.

Actually, I worked at CompUSA in the mall for a couple months last year before getting my current job.

-Ed

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by EddNog@Aug 4 2005, 05:18 PM
I'm right across the river in Scarsdale; count me in, I'll roll right on over.

Actually, I worked at CompUSA in the mall for a couple months last year before getting my current job.

-Ed
Sweet!

1. Greenfire
2. Galaxian
3. Redreaper19
4. maareeaa
5. Grahamstein
6. EddNog

·
Registered
123 Posts
I can't go!!
August 21st is my wedding anniversary and my hubby just surprised me with a trip to the Bahamas that week! We get back on the 29th! Although I am saddened about not being able to meet with you guys, I am very excited about the trip!!
I'm sorry guys!! I will def make it to the next one!! Have fun! I hope to read about it!!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here is the updated list... come on tri-staters, we need some more tCs!!

Matrixowners
1. Storm
2. Fractrix
3. Rtrac1
4. Maxx
5. Reggae-Trix
6. Maddidital
7. Evo-R
8. Greenfire
9. BX_Matrix
10. Kc2hje
11. Turbo&Auto
12. Xoxo
13. Galaxian
14. Jbski
15. RiVoT
16. NJCosmicXRS
17. DeadVenom
18. Enigma
19. Terrier
20. Gizmokat

newcelica.org
1. Blue Bomber
2. Billy00GTS
3. GTS_Ed
4. twistedGTS
5. Tuppuguy
6. evil eye
7. TRD StreetRacing
8. sigmagt300
9. Manny_TXtreme
10. devilincelica
11. evilgenius

yoursciontc.com
1. Redreaper19
2. EddNog
3. Hot06tc
4. grahamstien

toyotanation.com
1. lude69[/b]

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.